SATO oxySCAN II height control
In proven quality, based on more than 20 years of experience in flame cutting, SATO offers the capacitive scanning system for oxy-fuel torches.
The oxySCAN II is a microprocessor-controlled height sensor with integrated sensors for maximum control during the oxy-fuel cutting process.
- microprocessor controlled integrated height sensing
- very high reaction speed
- no scanning ring, therefore more optimal plate utilization
- maintenance-friendly reliable external ignition
- commercially available standard nozzles can be used
- easy replacement of wearing parts thanks to quick-release
You must be logged in to post a comment.